Mazsu Naturals is a range of natural and organic homemade skin and hair care products. Co-founder Marilyn Crew came up with the idea after suffering from eczema, skin irritation and dryness, and wanted to educate and inform people about the benefits of using good quality ingredients on their hair and skin.
She works together with Susanne Nicholas, who started making her own products after struggling to find cosmetics healthy and suitable for Afro-Caribbean hair. ‘I had a problem finding products that didn’t contain harmful chemicals that I could use on my hair. I also found that many of the stores selling products for Afro-Caribbean hair and skin did not actually understand our issues, our hair and skin and our needs.’
‘We do not compromise when creating our products’ says Marylin. ‘We use great quality ingredients that have been sourced in the United Kingdom.’
‘Although we initially set out to cater for the black community’s needs, we have found through trading that many other communities are looking for natural products and are using our products,’ Susanne says.
All the products are vegan-friendly and the packaging is recyclable. ‘It’s made with love’ says Crew, who mixes the products together with Nicholas at home.
- Moringa & Argan Body Cream – 200ml, £17.00
- Clay Mask with Lemon & Tea-Tree Essential Oils – 100ml, £10
- Pomegranate & Mango Hair Butter With Sweet Orange & Juniperberry Essential Oils – 100ml, £12
- Black Seed, Jojoba & Hemp Beard Oil – 30ml, £10
- Rosehip & Hemp Face Moisturiser – 100ml, £14
- Unrefined Organic Shea Butter – 50ml, £5
Thursday – 10am-3pm
Friday – 10am-3pm